JR Pass Worth to Get?

Hihi, I will be travelling to Japan soon in Sept 18 and am not sure whether a 7 days JR Pass is worth getting and would like to seek advise. I will be landing in Haneda T1 airport and will be going to Kyoto straight for 7 days and after which will be to going to Tokyo next.
Was thinking of doing 3 full days of sightseeing in Kyoto, 1 or half day Nara and 1 day in Osaka. Day 7 will be returning to Tokyo and staying there for 4 days.

Appreciate if anyone could advise as I’m really confused. I know that going to Kyoto and from Kyoto and Tokyo, a JR train would be more time and cost efficient, however this is not enough to cover the whole 7 days pass and there are so many different transport options in Hyperdia. Thank you.

The 7 day rail pass will actually cost more than the return Shinkansen tickets to Kyoto, so if that’s the only Shinkansen trip you’re taking it’s probably better to either buy the Tokyo to Kyoto special discount ticket, mentioned in this article: Tokyo to Kyoto: The Fastest and Cheapest Ways to Travel | Tokyo Cheapo

Hi thanks for replying. The options that you refer to are not feasible for me as I have already booked my hotel and the discount ticket are not applicable for me too. Guess I will just get Shinkansen tickets instead of the JR Pass. Many thanks for your help!!

Imho not worth to get JR pass.
Get a return flight from Haneda to Kyoto.
On our last trip we landed in Tokyo and took a flight to Osaka.
Weve used Osaka as a base to go to Kyoto, Nara, Kamakura...... Then flew back to Tokyo. Internal flights are cheap and if you can use Avios points to book on JAL itd be even cheaper.